A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Ruffolo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Ruffolo is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruffolo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ruffolo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sarah Bush Lincoln Health Center
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo Carmen Ruffolo DO is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aldo C. Ruffolo practice?
- Dr. Aldo Ruffolo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aldo Ruffolo practices Radiology near Charleston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mattoon, IL.
See Charleston Radiologists.