A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Suraci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Suraci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Suraci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suraci graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Suraci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Wilkes-Barre
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo John Suraci MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Aldo J. Suraci practice?
- Dr. Aldo Suraci has 1 office location.
Dr. Aldo Suraci practices Urology near Berwick, PA.
See Berwick Urologists.