A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Suraci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Suraci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Suraci graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Suraci has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Wilkes-Barre
- Hazleton Saint Joseph Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suraci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans