A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldo Trovato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldo Trovato is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldo Trovato, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nail Diseases
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Trovato graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Trovato has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldo Trovato MD is a male Dermatologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Aldo Trovato practice?
- Dr. Aldo Trovato has 1 office location.
Dr. Aldo Trovato practices Dermatology near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Dermatologists.