Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aldon Collier
Dr. Aldon Collier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, VA, with other offices in Front Royal, VA and Norfolk, VA (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Collier is affiliated with Sentara Leigh Hospital, Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center and Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Collier has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Aldon Collier has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Aldon Collier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portsmouth, VA.
Dr. Brett Sharp
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry, Pediatrics
Portsmouth, VA 0 mi29
Dr. Laarni Bibay
Portsmouth, VA 0.24 mi39
Dr. Reginald Ewing
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Portsmouth, VA 0.27 mi16