Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aldona Staar-Kumosa
Dr. Aldona Staar-Kumosa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Parker, CO, with other offices in Centennial, CO and Denver, CO. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Staar-Kumosa is affiliated with Centura Parker Adventist Hospital, Swedish Medical Center and Littleton Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Aldona Staar-Kumosa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Aldona Staar-Kumosa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parker, CO.
Dr. Sofyan Radaideh
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Parker, CO 0 mi10
Dr. Alan Aboaf
Parker, CO 0 mi28
Dr. Christopher Stees
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Parker, CO 0 mi14