A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldonia Swamy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aldonia Swamy is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swamy
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swamy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Swamy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldonia Alipio Swamy MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Aldonia A. Swamy practice?
- Dr. Aldonia Swamy has 1 office location.
Dr. Aldonia Swamy practices Psychiatry near Old Bridge, NJ.
See Old Bridge Psychiatrists.