A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aldy Castor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aldy Castor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Castor graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Castor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Regional MedicalLafayette,L
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aldy Anglade Castor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aldy A. Castor practice?
- Dr. Aldy Castor has 1 office location.
- Dr. Aldy Castor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Weston, FL.