A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alec Platt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alec Platt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Platt graduated from New York University.
Dr. Platt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Platt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alec B. Platt practice?
Dr. Alec Platt practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Reading Internists, Reading Pulmonologists, Reading Critical Care Practitioners, and Reading Sleep Medicine Doctors.