A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alec Platt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Platt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alec Platt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Platt graduated from New York University.
Dr. Platt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alec B Platt MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alec B. Platt practice?
- Dr. Alec Platt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alec Platt practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Amsterdam, NY and Schenectady, NY.
See Reading Internists, Reading Pulmonologists, Reading Critical Care Practitioners, and Reading Sleep Medicine Doctors.