A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alec Platt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Platt
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Platt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alec Platt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Platt graduated from New York University.
Dr. Platt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alec B Platt MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alec B. Platt practice?
- Dr. Alec Platt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alec Platt practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Amsterdam, NY and Schenectady, NY.
See Reading Internists, Reading Pulmonologists, Reading Critical Care Practitioners, and Reading Sleep Medicine Doctors.