A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alec Beekley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alec Beekley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alec Beekley, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Beekley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beekley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alec Carl Beekley FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alec C. Beekley practice?
- Dr. Alec Beekley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alec Beekley practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.