A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alec Lui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alec Lui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lui
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Lui Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alec Lui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lui graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alec Yen Nien Lui MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alec Y. Lui practice?
- Dr. Alec Lui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alec Lui practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists and Vero Beach Gastroenterologists.