A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alec Lui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alec Lui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alec Lui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lui graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alec Yen Nien Lui MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alec Y. Lui practice?
- Dr. Alec Lui has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alec Lui practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Vero Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sebastian, FL.
See Vero Beach Internists and Vero Beach Gastroenterologists.