A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alec Lui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alec Lui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alec Lui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Lui graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lui has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sebastian River Medical Center
- Indian River Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans