Dr. Alec Meleger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

July 21st, 2015
Disappointed
I recently went for a follow up appointment. While my first appointment was OK, this one was very disappointing. Dr. Meleger did not appear to be listening to anything I said, completely reversed course from my previous appointment in terms of diagnosis and recommendations (without coherent explanation), and was dismissive when I questioned him about this. He left before we could even talk what I had come in for. I will not go back.

July 20th, 2012
Nothing less than perfect.
Dr. Meleger is an outstanding doctor and an also an exceptional human being. He has compassion for the pain that I suffer from and always finds a way to control my pain or to completely relieve the pain for many many months. I had been told by two other doctor's that I would never be pain free. Dr. Meleger is able to provide me with help to be pain free for months. He's heaven sent. I would highly recommend his services to anyone. He quickly becomes like a friend.

May 30th, 2012
very good doctor
I have been really impressed with my whole Spaulding experience, and Dr Meleger was one of the few doctors who have actually listened, treated, and believed my pain (back pain - workmens comp/2 operations/fusion)and didn't give up on me. Still treats me with respect and not contempt, like others I have seen. Their physical therapy was tops from my experience too.