A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alec Musten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alec Musten is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Musten
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alec Musten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Musten graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Musten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alec E Musten MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alec E. Musten practice?
- Dr. Alec Musten has 1 office location.
Dr. Alec Musten practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists and Jenkintown Cardiologists.