A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Schoenberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Schoenberger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Schoenberger, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenberger graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Schoenberger has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Alec Schoenberger MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. E A. Schoenberger practice?
- Dr. E Schoenberger has 3 office locations.
Dr. E Schoenberger practices Diagnostic Radiology near Eden Prairie, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Feasterville Trevose, PA.
See Eden Prairie Radiologists.