A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alec Whyte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alec Whyte is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whyte
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whyte Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alec Whyte, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whyte graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alec J Whyte MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alec J. Whyte practice?
- Dr. Alec Whyte has 1 office location.
Dr. Alec Whyte practices Psychiatry near Saint Marys, GA.
See Saint Marys Psychiatrists.