A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alecia Hanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alecia Hanes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alecia Hanes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Bedwetting (Enuresis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanes graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hanes has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Hospital
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hanes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 5 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alecia A. Hanes practice?
Dr. Alecia Hanes practices Pediatrics near Yukon, OK.
See Yukon Pediatricians.