A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alecia Nero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Iron-Deficiency Anemia
- Pernicious Anemia
Dr. Nero has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alecia Curlene Nero MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alecia C. Nero practice?
- Dr. Alecia Nero has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alecia Nero practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.