A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alectis Santiago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alectis Santiago is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alectis Santiago, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Santiago has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alectis Rabor Santiago FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alectis R. Santiago practice?
- Dr. Alectis Santiago has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alectis Santiago practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Monroe Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.