A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleem Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleem Syed is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Syed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleem Abdul Syed MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aleem A. Syed practice?
- Dr. Aleem Syed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aleem Syed practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.