A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aleem Syed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aleem Syed is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Syed graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Syed has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aleem Abdul Syed MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aleem A. Syed practice?
- Dr. Aleem Syed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aleem Syed practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Garden Grove, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.