Dr. Aleem Syed MD Patient Reviews

2.5
  • 6 reviews

April 8th, 2016
Horrible
Dr. Aleem is by far the rudest Dr. I've ever seen. I'm transgender and was referred to him to begin hormone replacement therapy. He wouldn't use the proper pronouns. When I mentioned my PCP already did a physical presceening he raised his voice at me and upset like said he'd do his own in 3 weeks. He didn't spend 2 minutes with me. He repeatedly asked if I were HIV positive, no matter that I told him I wasnt, he would ask again. Dr. Aleem didn't care at all about my well being, only himself. In my opinion he's a witchdoctor

March 11th, 2014
I have been going to this office for well over a year. Dr. Mammod was my doctor, but she, without any notice to her patience walked out of the office never to return, bumping all her patients on Dr. Syed. who is now so busy, he has no time to spend with patients. You'll be lucky if he spends 3 minutes with you after waiting well over an hour after your appointment time. The office staff has gotten better, but is still uncaring and make you feel you've put them out if you ask for something or ask a question. The office has an unwelcoming, cold atmosphere, is old and very cluttered. Half the time the right had doesn't know what the left is doing. Dr. Syed is very unpersonable, and takes no time to be with his patients. He is more worried about running a cattle drive and money. Not the best place to go.

November 29th, 2012
Not a doctor who cares
More concerned about his convenience and revenues than he is about patients. Terrible, terrible dr.

September 21st, 2012
Long wait , Rude
after waiting for 1hour and 35 min , I asked the staff how may people are ahead of me ..The answer was "that is for the doctor to detriment ". when I asked to doctor if he can make my waiting time shorter next time his answer was " if you don't like it find someone else and with your insurance good luck"

April 9th, 2012
Staff very unprofessionalHard to get appointmentMinimum Waiting time around one hour and disrespectful, not sure if Dr is even treating me, I've never had a response from any of my visits.

March 15th, 2012
Omg, i took my mom here 4 times, the doctor has not done a thing for my mom. The staffs here are very unprofressional and slow and stupid. It's a really bad medical office. It's really hard to get appointment here and you should prepare to spend at least two hours waiting to see the doctor for less 5 min. Staffs (front and back office) are so unprofressional. They don't know what they are doing. My mom has the thyroid problem for over ayear, nothing has been sone by this doctor. I would not recommend anyone to come here.