A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandra Campos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandra Campos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Campos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Campos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Westlake Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandra Campos MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alejandra Campos practice?
- Dr. Alejandra Campos has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandra Campos practices Internal Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Internists.