A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandra Kalik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandra Kalik, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalik graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kalik has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandra T Kalik MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandra T. Kalik practice?
- Dr. Alejandra Kalik has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandra Kalik practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pathologists.