A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandra Mayorga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandra Mayorga, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayorga graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Mayorga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandra Maria Mayorga MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandra M. Mayorga practice?
- Dr. Alejandra Mayorga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alejandra Mayorga practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Miami Radiologists.