A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandra Mayorga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayorga
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Mayorga Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandra Mayorga, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayorga graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Mayorga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandra Maria Mayorga MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandra M. Mayorga practice?
- Dr. Alejandra Mayorga has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandra Mayorga practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.