Dr. Alejandra Palmeros-Irvine MD Patient Reviews

3.6

February 24th, 2016
Money mill not a doctor. You never see a doctor
My parents changed to cigna health springs and we had to change doctors. With a new beautiful office we thought we would be happy. WRONG. 1st visit. Refused to see mom because date drivers license was out of date by 1 day. See was extremely ill. We had to go sit for 5 hours at dps to renew and then it took 3 weeks to get new appointment. They were to send blood test to a specialist it took over 3 weeks and myself and 3 other family members calling and then went in person to pick it up. They refused because they haven't advised her about it? She was there and the refused to advise her without an appointment. It cost us much time money and hassle. Dad. He just had a stroke his physical therapist recommended a special Walker and shower chair needed to get a prescription for to turn in to Cigna health springs to this date he has not received it after many phone calls. For 2 months he's been unable to take a shower sponge bath only. He's fallen four times trying to use an inadequate Walker the list goes on I can type for hours. Why did I put money mill and the title let me explain. Once I was able to get them in the back for their first visit there was a ton of paperwork to fill out which we are used to. They wanted to know everything previous history doctors who else we are seeing now and who and what appointments we have in a future. They wanted to take over everything then run it through their office. They insist. Case in point the rehabilitation center that my father was in is following up with home rehabilitation. They wanted us to fire them and hire theirs. This is the same rehabilitators that they have been unwilling to give the prescriptions to. Mom psychiatrist gave her an order for a blood test. During the interview I unknowingly told them how about the blood test and another doctor they pulled it out of my hand and said they would be doing the blood test there. My daughter my wife myself and my mother all contacts and am trying to get the bloodwork forwarded it never happened. On the way to the psychiatrist we went by there in person they refused to give it to us because she had not been advised of what the test said. However they would not advise or without an appointment. This entire time I'm going to this office which looks very nice we have gotten nothing but attitude from the front desk and hurdles for both of my 74 year old parents to jump. It's really been a nightmare. We've been seeing all our other doctors for years and never had any problems like this but here's the kicker. The only time we've ever seen a doctor was a picture hanging on a wall because if you go here you will see nothing but nurse practitioners. Even on the first visit they didn't stick their head in to say hello. I don't just write bad reviews in the last year out of 10 reviews I've written 9 we're good this one here broke the cycle

September 16th, 2014
As a private insurance policy holder I would rate this Doc with a -100. They are not cooperative at all. Worse of the worse. Thankfully i have a great insurance company and will never be near her office again. Even my insurance provider stated that this doctor will not budge at all just because. If you value your health at all, skip this Practitioner and go somewhere else. BAD!!BAD!!BAD!! I had to give a one star but believe me, one start is too much I would give -100 stars.

November 1st, 2012
Would recommend Dr. Palmeros-Irvine. She has been my doctor for several years and has always treated me as though I was her only patient for the day. Staff caring and very helpful.

May 14th, 2012
worst experience with a dr. i have ever had. she was rude, questioned everything i had to say, and made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

July 1st, 2011
Billing department not not nice
worst people workin at the office, they are about to send me to collection because they don't want to release additional information to the insurance company/Ronda and Kristy and jackie hand up the phone 4 times.i'm no happy.Dr. is great!