A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandra Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandra Uribe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uribe
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Uribe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandra Uribe, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Uribe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandra M Uribe DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alejandra M. Uribe practice?
- Dr. Alejandra Uribe has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandra Uribe practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.