A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandra Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandra Uribe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uribe
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Uribe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandra Uribe, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Uribe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandra M Uribe DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alejandra M. Uribe practice?
- Dr. Alejandra Uribe has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandra Uribe practices Family Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians.