A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandra Valencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandra Valencia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valencia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valencia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandra Valencia, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valencia graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Valencia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandra Valencia MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alejandra Valencia practice?
- Dr. Alejandra Valencia has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandra Valencia practices Psychiatry near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Psychiatrists.