A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Aguilar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Aguilar is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar graduated from Universidad Nacional De San Agustin, Arequipa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilar has 29 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aguilar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alejandro F. Aguilar practice?
Dr. Alejandro Aguilar practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Huntington Park, CA.
See Huntington Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.