A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Alcaide:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Alcaide is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Alcaide, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alcaide graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Alcaide has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Alcaide MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Alcaide practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Alcaide has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Alcaide practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Elmhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Elmhurst Obstetricians & Gynecologists.