Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alejandro Alvarez
Dr. Alejandro Alvarez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Alvarez is affiliated with SSM St. Marys Hospital - St. Louis, Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood and St. Clare Health Center. Dr. Alvarez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alejandro Alvarez has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alejandro Alvarez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Anish Thomas
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi17
Dr. Stanley Vriezelaar
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi36
Dr. Matthew Acton
Internal Medicine, Pain Management
Saint Louis, MO 0 mi9