A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Alvarez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Alvarez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Alvarez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alvarez graduated from Escuela Colombiana De Medicina, Santa Fe De Bogota. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alvarez has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Des Peres Hospital
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Claudio Alvarez MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro C. Alvarez practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Alvarez has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Alvarez practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Nephrologists.