Alejandro Amoretti Is this you?

July 28th, 2016

Great!!

September 10th, 2015

A+ Pediatric Doctor

Dr. Amoretti is AMAZING! he has taken such great care of our family and I would HIGHLY recommend him to all of my family & Friends. We don't feel like another number when we visit him, he truly cares about what he does and the office is just so welcoming and the staff is all sweet.

August 29th, 2013

ningun punto para este doctor racista con los latinos.....

June 8th, 2013

Disregard

Even though he presents himself as a competent physician it wasnt until after he missed diagnosed my child that i found out that he failed his board certification and never was board certified. His failure to promptly diagnose my child's ailment was due to his cavalier attitude and lack of caring. His sloppiness and lack of ability was disastrous I strongly suggest you never use this physician for anything more than routine baby shots as he is a terrible physician and lacks proper concern for children.

March 11th, 2013

Many years...

My children have been going to Dr. Amoretti for years, my oldest for almost 20 years and my youngest his whole life of 15 years. Dr. Amoretti has seen us through illness, accidents and just general mom being overly concerned moments, through all those years I have had the best experience given its a doctor. He gives the extra effort and treats my children as family rather than just a patient. His office staff is amazing and gives the same effort to making sure my kids are healthy and well. I have recommended him to several other families who have also become long time patients, and would highly recommend him to anyone.

April 5th, 2012

great doctor!

I am a mother of a 6 month old and I was using a different pediatrician after he was born. I was not very happy with them and the way they acted as if my son was just another number in their office. I was told about Dr. Amoretti by my co-workers and i called and they immediately got my son in and I fell in love with the office and staff instantly. The atmosphere itself was just welcoming and I would recommend any parent especially new mothers to take their child to this doctor. He is amazing!

August 19th, 2011

Great Office

My kids have been with Dr. Amoretti for 15yrs now and I could not ask for a better doctor (we followed him from a privious group he was affiliated with). The kids love him, he answers all my questions and does not rush me out the door. Great staff and very clean office.

June 22nd, 2010

He is an excellent doctor and I am picky

March 13th, 2017