A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Anzaldua:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anzaldua
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anzaldua Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Anzaldua, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- OU Medical Center Oklahoma City
Education & Awards
Dr. Anzaldua graduated from SABA University, Gardner.
Dr. Anzaldua has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro S Anzaldua MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro S. Anzaldua practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Anzaldua has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Anzaldua practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians.