Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alejandro Arevalo
Dr. Alejandro Arevalo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology. Dr. Arevalo is affiliated with Le Bonheur Children's Hospital, Nea Medical Center and Methodist University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alejandro Arevalo has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible...
Dr. Alejandro Arevalo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Saumini Srinivasan
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi29
Dr. Bruce Alpert
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi44
Dr. Ruby Mehta
Transplant Surgery, Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi9