A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Berenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Berenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berenstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berenstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Interventional Radiography
- Orbital Diseases
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenstein graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Berenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Berenstein MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Berenstein practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Berenstein has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Berenstein practices Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.