A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Berenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Berenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berenstein
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berenstein Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Interventional Radiography
- Orbital Diseases
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenstein graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Berenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Berenstein MD is a male Neuroradiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Berenstein practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Berenstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Berenstein practices Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.