A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Berenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Berenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Interventional Radiography
- Orbital Diseases
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Vascular Malformations
Education & Awards
Dr. Berenstein graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Berenstein has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berenstein accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Berenstein practice?
Dr. Alejandro Berenstein practices Neuroradiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.