A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Caballero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Caballero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Caballero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro A Caballero MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Caballero practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Internists and Tavares Cardiologists.