A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Caballero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Caballero is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caballero
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Caballero Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Caballero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Caballero graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caballero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro A Caballero MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro A. Caballero practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Caballero has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Caballero practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tavares, FL.
See Tavares Internists and Tavares Cardiologists.