A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Carvallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Carvallo, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carvallo graduated from Universidad De Carabobo, Valencia.
Dr. Carvallo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pasco Regional Medical Center
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Pozo Carvallo FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro P. Carvallo practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Carvallo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Carvallo practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Zephyrhills, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Wesley Chapel, FL.
See Zephyrhills Internists and Zephyrhills Nephrologists.