Dr. Alejandro Centurion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Centurion?

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Centurion?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2016

Outstanding Level of Care

One of the most knowledgable doctors I've ever seen. He really listens to what you say and thoroughly assesses your status every time you see him. Outstanding care.

June 9th, 2016

Friendly but to rushed. Poor diagnosis

Saw this Doctor while I was admited in the Hospital. He was rushed to explain my situation and I didn't believe what he told me. I have seen numerous Doctors who also disagreed with this Doctor.

June 1st, 2014

Outstanding and thorough!

As someone that doesn't seem to be aging gracefully, I took great comfort in finding a doc that helped me understand my issue ... Parkinson's ... And is helping me deal with it. I feel he and I are team. We are trying a combination of drugs and PT to mitigate the effects of the disease. He is straightforward and clear about my situation and why he is recommending periodic changes to my drug therapy. He asks me how I think the changes (if any) are working, and if I've thought of approaches that we haven't tried. He then listens to my rationale. He suggested that I visit the Parkinson's institute in Sunnyvale, who specialize in treating Parkinson patients. I made several trips to Sunnyvale and while I found them very helpful, the logistics required to go there didn't seem to produce results or approaches that were much different than what Dr. Centurion was suggesting. The PI is a great place to go and the staff there are wonderful, but so is Dr Centurion.

May 8th, 2012

Wonderful

Dr. Centurion is an amazing physician. He spends a lot of time with me, listening to my concerns and questions. He diagnosed me, and helped me get back to health. He has a wonderful bed side manner; he is very caring and is very thorough. I highly recommend him.

May 17th, 2010

Mandalyn

May 6th, 2010

Exceptional

I am a stubborn and frustrated patient as I've been working with numerous doctors toward a diagnosis concerning a lesion on my spinal cord. Dr. Centurion listens to me and truly cares about my condition. He never hesitates to call after hours or during his weekend to follow up on current treatments. His bedside manner is extremely pleasant. I wish all of my specialists were as kind and diligent as Dr. Centurion.-D.W. Carmel Valley

November 20th, 2009

caring professional

I've seen Dr. Centurion several times over the past couple of years. He's compassionate, caring, helpful, and open-minded. An exceptional neurologist and an exceptional human being. Goes above and beyond what's expected. He always spends a lot of time with me, does everything I ask, much of it well outside the purview of his specialty. He's comfortable saying, "I don't know." I respect that hugely. He also has a great sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

June 11th, 2009

I have been in Doctor Centurion's care for some time. He is a competent and caring physician. His manner is very professional yet concerned. He well puts his patients at ease. He is well know for visiting his hospitalized patients on a daily basis and is also known for making rounds on all of them regardless of how late the rounds go. This is a good thing and not characteristic of all physicians in the Monterey area.

September 28th, 2008

A Rare Find

I have never met a more professional, truly caring, good hearted, helpful, and willing to go above and beyond! I have more respect for this doctor...for this human being than any doctor I have ever been a patient of before. I have nothing but good things to say agout him.

August 2nd, 2017