Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alejandro De La Torre
Dr. Alejandro De La Torre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology and Pediatrics. Dr. De La Torre is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center/William P Clements Jr University Hospital and Cook Children's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Alejandro De La Torre has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Alejandro De La Torre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Timothy Mccavit
Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Gretchen Eames
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi28
Dr. Gregory Barker
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi12