A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Espaillat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Espaillat, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Dr. Espaillat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Espaillat MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Espaillat practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Espaillat has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Espaillat practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.