A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Espaillat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Espaillat, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espaillat
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Espaillat Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
Dr. Espaillat has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Espaillat MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Espaillat practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Espaillat has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Espaillat practices Ophthalmology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hialeah, FL.
See Miami Ophthalmologists.