Gastroenterologist (digestive), Pediatric Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Most Amazing Doctor Ever  |  show details
by Erica Jones on Jun 19th, 2013

When I was a little Girl Dr. Flores performed two of my major surgeries that could of cost me my life. He was very patient with my family and answered many of my parents concerns. I was diagnosed with a disease called Hirshbrungs Disease which caused me to have alot of gastroentrology problems. I am 36 years old now and occassionally have some problems and when I do get to the point where I need to be hospitalized I always wish Dr. Flores was around to assist the doctors now who dont have much knowledge of my condition. Stay blessed Dr. Flores and thank you.

|  Most amazing Pedi GI ever  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2012

Dr. Flores is the one who diagnosed my daughter's medical conditions when countless others physicians were stumped. He never treats a situation as too small or insignificant to bother him. He welcomes questions and phone calls between visits. He remembers the most minute details and makes each child feel special. Most importantly, he gets to the cause of the illness and works with the parents and the patient towards a solution. Many of my family members have seen him over the past 20 years and I will always be grateful to him for the care he has provided to us. I only wish he could continue their care through their adult lives, but that's the life of a pediatric specialist. He is by far the best doctor I have ever known.

|  He is the Top Doc, but doesn't have the ego  |  show details
Mar 1st, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr Flores. A fantastic and well respected motility specialist nation-wide. He is a top notch doctor that truely listens to his patients and respects and highly values parent input. He remembers details and is accurate on diagnosis. His staff are tremendous! You will receive no difficulties as they are compassionate and very helpful. He is well known and respected among his staff, colleagues and the greater GI community as well. If you call him, you will get a call back from him. Dr Flores values good communication. He is well versed and has a broad knowledge base. He has recommended natural remedies as part of our treatment. He is quick, so you may have to slow him down during office visits to take the time to explain things further, which he will gladly do. In addition, he has a very likeable and warm personality and always super professional. I have no doubts in his abilities, capabilties or judgement. 100% trustable!

|  show details
Jan 22nd, 2011

Doctor Alex Flores saved my life when I was a little girl. I love him and will never forget him.