Dr. Alejandro Garcia II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Garcia II?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 6th, 2013

Caring and compassionate

I know Dr. Garcia to be a very caring and compassionate doctor. He is also very knowledgeable in his specialty. I had the pleasure of working with him 11 years ago when he begin his career as a physician. I am glad to see he has sprouted out and the reviews posted. I knew he would do well as he grew. So all those who may have doubts it's only normal. You will not be disappointed . I have known Dr. Garcia to be understanding and very patient.

March 16th, 2012

Best Doctor Ever

I have been seeing Dr. Garcia for 3 or 4 years. He has the most wonderful bedside manner. He really listens and I ask alot of questions. I hate going to doctors but I love going to see this doctor he takes all my fears away. Corinna the front desk is a wonderful person I think she is great. The office is clean and inviting. I am usually skeptical going to a doctor with no much experience but Dr. Garcia seems to be ahead of the game. Thank you for all the wonder service.

January 20th, 2012

I enjoy coming to this doctor. I get seen at my appointment time with no waiting. Staff is very efficient, polite, and funny. I have been coming to this doctor for years and have always been greeted a smile. I will recommend this office to anyone who is looking for quality care.

January 6th, 2012

Front desk assistant Victoria most rudest and unprofesional i have met. Would not let my son see the doctor until i paid up front, i had informed her that i was on my way to pay. Have been going to the doctor for five years and never have i had a problem until she was hired.

October 19th, 2010

Brilliant and Caring

Dr. Garcia has an amazing bedside manner. He is always willing to go the extra distance and spend the extra time necessary to understand, solve and explain any issues. I started seeing him after my mother was referred to him. Now, my entire family has moved to his office. With the wide array of medical issues I suffer, Dr. Garcia has been a consumate proffesional, with immense patience while he dilligently's works to provide excellent patient care.

July 1st, 2010

I'm an early bird to any appointments, but I've never had to wait that long. This is the 2nd doctor I have ever had that take his time with you and really talks with you and to you. You have any questions, he takes the time to answer them. I wish there were more doctors like him.

December 15th, 2016