A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez-Restrepo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez-Restrepo
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez-Restrepo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez-Restrepo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez-Restrepo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez-Restrepo MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez-Restrepo practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez-Restrepo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez-Restrepo practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Hartford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Meriden, CT and Enfield, CT.
See Hartford Psychiatrists.