A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Iglesias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iglesias
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Iglesias Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Iglesias has 21 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Daniel Iglesias MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Alejandro D. Iglesias practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Iglesias has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Iglesias practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near New York, NY.
See New York Geneticists.