A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Iglesias is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Iglesias has 21 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iglesias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alejandro D. Iglesias practice?
Dr. Alejandro Iglesias practices Medical Genetics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Flushing, NY.
See New York Geneticists, New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and New York Pediatricians.