A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Iglesias is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iglesias
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Iglesias Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from Universidad De Buenos Aires.
Dr. Iglesias has 21 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Daniel Iglesias MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Alejandro D. Iglesias practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Iglesias has 8 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Iglesias practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY and New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Geneticists.