A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Inclan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Inclan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Inclan, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Inclan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Inclan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Inclan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alejandro A. Inclan practice?
Dr. Alejandro Inclan practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Foley, AL and Brewton, AL.
See Pensacola Internists, Pensacola Oncologists, and Pensacola Hematologists.