A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Kudisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Kudisch is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kudisch
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Kudisch Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Kudisch, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudisch graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Kudisch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Dario Kudisch MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro D. Kudisch practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Kudisch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Kudisch practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX and South Padre Island, TX.
See McAllen Psychiatrists.