A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Kudisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Kudisch is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Kudisch, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kudisch graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Kudisch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Dario Kudisch MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro D. Kudisch practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Kudisch has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Kudisch practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Edinburg, TX.
See McAllen Psychiatrists and McAllen Child Psychiatrists.