A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Lazaro Gonzalez DO and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro L. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.