Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez
Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with other offices in Encino, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 3 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with California Hospital Medical Center, Los Alamitos Medical Center and Monterey Park Hospital. Dr. Gonzalez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. Aarthi Arasu
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Torrance, CA 0.38 mi10
Dr. Gloria Kim
Torrance, CA 0.38 mi16