A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Rodriguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Morristown, NJ.
See Neptune Surgeons.