A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rodriguez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rodriguez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Rodriguez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro L Rodriguez MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro L. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Rodriguez practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Surgeons.