Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alejandro Leali
Dr. Alejandro Leali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Leali is affiliated with Hospital for Special Surgery and North General Hospital. Dr. Leali has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Alejandro Leali has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Alejandro Leali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi47
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi21