A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Lopez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Lopez, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alejandro N. Lopez practice?
Dr. Alejandro Lopez practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC.
See Greer Cardiologists.