A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Lopez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Lopez, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro N Lopez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro N. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Lopez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Lopez practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Greer, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Spartanburg, SC.
See Greer Cardiologists.