A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Lopez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Lopez, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Black Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro N Lopez FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro N. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Lopez practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Cardiologists.