A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Mejia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Mejia, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Organ Transplantation
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mejia graduated from Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Medellin. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mejia has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Mejia MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Mejia practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Mejia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alejandro Mejia practices Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.