Dr. Alejandro Mendez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alejandro Mendez?

February 5th, 2015

Explains in patient terms. Patient and caring. Amazing surgeon!

September 11th, 2014

greatest dr

From start to finish he was informative and very thoughtful of every step of the whole process. which were done exceptionally well would and do recomend this man very highly he takes pride in his work which is a rare find these days.

November 21st, 2013

I just want to say Dr Mendez is one of the kindest Doctors I know. His bedside manner is second to none. I wish he would come back to the Fargo, ND area.

July 2nd, 2013

Dr Mendez is the kindest doctor I have ever met. He is very personable and truly cares about his patients. He is very knowledgable and gives helpful advice.

July 10th, 2012

Dr. Mendez is my angel

Dr. Alejandro Mendez saved my life. I would have literally died without him. He diagnosed me, fixed the problem, reassured my family and was the best! His accuracy is why I am here to write this. I cannot thank him enough! He is so busy, but I would wait any amount of time for him. I thank God for this BLESSED man!

November 3rd, 2008

Dr. Mendez is excellent with what he does; unfortunate that he is "strapped" for time due to the fact he "is the neurosurgery team" and for that, I feel rushed at times during the appts. Not always, just sometimes. Being that MeritCare has not been successful in the ability to recruit more neurosurgeons, we will now be losing him too. It is my understanding he will be returning to the Minneapolis area - I do know for a fact he is leaving Fargo, I just do not know for a fact where he is going YET.

September 29th, 2017