A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alejandro Mendoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alejandro Mendoza is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alejandro Mendoza, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mendoza graduated from Instituto Techndiogico y de Estudias Superiores de Monterrey.
Dr. Mendoza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alejandro Mendoza MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Alejandro Mendoza practice?
- Dr. Alejandro Mendoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Alejandro Mendoza practices Anesthesiology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Anesthesiologists.